Time To Harvest Pendant
SHOPPING AT SHARON YUEN JEWELRY DESIGN
Rather than Mass Production, we are making our jewelry piece by piece. As most of our products are just made for 1pc only, we are trying to offer very limited quantity but more different designs.
In-Stock items are clearly marked with the stock quantity and they are ready for immediate shipment. Customer may choose our Made-to-order service for the item which is out-of-stock. The personalized tailor made service will enable us to deliver the jewelry which is just fit for you.
For Made-to-order service, please contact our customer service for enquiry.
As an indispensable part of the life of the orientals, Rice is generally harvested twice a year, the first is from January to June, and the second is from July to December.
It deeply connected with our oriental culture, and also the symbol of harvest, abundance, wealth and luck.
Inspired by the Rice Paddy from nature, we combined the Jadeite Jade which is also closely related to our oriental culture into a piece of art jewelry, so that everyone can appreciate the oriental culture and inherit the abundance and wealth.
After months of hard work, it's time to harvest.
The collection includes Pendant (brooch) and Ear-drops. The main stone is inlaid with Natural Icy Jadeite in Yellow, and handmade by our Hong Kong craftsman in limited quantities.
The pendant is attached with a pin at the back, which can be worn as a pendant or a brooch. In addition, it sets with Natural Diamond 1.23CT. and Yellow Sapphire (Yellow Sapphire) 0.27CT.
- Overall dimension : approx. 73mm x 35mm.
- A certificate for Natural Jadeite Jade (A Jade) issued by HK recognised lab will be attached.
- The pendant comes with a pin (can be changed to brooch), but no necklace is included.
We are one of the designer brands for jewelry in Hong Kong.
Rather than Mass Production, we are making our jewelry piece by piece. Most of our items are just made for 1pc only, we are trying to offer very limited quantity but more different designs.
In order to control our quality, we have partnered with a local manufacturer in Hong Kong, make sure the main and core manufacturing processes are done in Hong Kong.
You are responsible for the return shipping and insurance costs.
We will exchange the item if we have stock. However, most of times we may not able to provide exchange or replacement because our products are unique (only 1pc) or made on demand. For the item cannot be exchanged, we will arrange payment refund.
Our jewelry can be returned for a full refund or exchange if the following terms are met:
Eligibility: All items must be returned in as-sold condition, unworn, in original packaging and cannot be accepted if any tags on the piece of jewelry have been removed.
Timing Restriction: If you wish to return an item, you must inform us of your intention to return the item within seven days and ship the item back to us within 30 days of delivery.
Return Shipping Costs: You are responsible for arranging the secure shipment of the item back to our returns center, and bearing the cost of return shipping. Please ensure the returned item is adequately and securely packaged and insure your shipment. We cannot issue a refund unless the item is received by us in satisfactory condition at our returns center. However, once your return is received and checked, you will be fully refunded your original purchase price.
- Contact us within 7 days of delivery, and let us know the reason of return. (damage, size does not fit, etc.)
- By selecting the Return service at the bottom of our webpage, complete the request of return and obtain your Return Merchandise Authorization number. Once your return is confirmed, you will be issued a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. This reference number must be quoted in any correspondence regarding your return.
- Insure and send your item to us within 30 days.
- Please be sure to quote your name, email address and RMA number.
- Receive full refund within 30 days. You will be notified when your package reaches us and, if your return is accepted, a full refund will be received within 30 days. Should we be unable to accept your return, a customer support representative will contact you.